Pay What You Can and Volunteer Your Time
At a time in our common history, when suffering is unprecedented, I recognize that some young people whose families are in financial need may be just the ones who will benefit from help with stress and focus management the most.
How it works: Bronze (large) Class only
If you are truly in a difficult financial position and cannot pay the course fee, the following options are advanced in order for a student to take the course and receive the benefit and their course certificate:
1. A minimum fee of $40 is required to register for the 6-lesson (8 lesson hours) Silver (Large) Class course.
2. The balance can be ‘paid’ in
a) volunteer time to a Volunteer Partner in a gesture of good will to a local organization, business or individual, according to the ‘balance owing’ (See table below).
3. Download, complete the blanks of the ‘Volunteer Plan’ document (below) and submit as an attachment or a legible photo, before the live course begins with me.
Email to: email@example.com
Subject line: VP, Student Name, Student Course Start Date.
4. When your hours are done, download the Volunteer Completion Letter below, fill in the blanks that will verify your efforts. This will be signed off by the Volunteer Partner. Also, it most be validated, signed off, by your teacher. Telephone numbers (or email but this is not preferred) of Volunteer Partner and teacher are required on the document.
5. Then, attach the letter as a picture or attachment in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: VP Confirmed, Students Name, Student Course Date.
6. The certificate will be personalized and sent once validated.
7. Alternately, if the volunteerism is not done or cannot be validated, the balance of fees may be paid in order to get credit for course completion and the course certificate.
8. Parents and the Volunteer Partners take this offering on their own cognizance. BrainFocus Centre will not assume any liability or responsibility for student conduct or mishap. Should this be of concern, full fees should be paid or the choice to not engage in the Pay-What-You-Can Program be made.
At the time of writing, I am considering how to make posting on one of the social media platforms a way we can share our experiences….
If you do not follow these instructions as they are written, your certificate will not be issued.